|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|FREE-Boys 18" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Girls 18" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Boys 20" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Girls 20" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Boys 24" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Girls 24" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Boys 26" Bike||None left||$0.00|
|FREE-Girls 26" Bike||None left||$0.00|
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY DOWN THIS EVENT PAGE.
THIS EVENT FOR IMMEDIATE CHILDREN OF ALL ACTIVE MILITARY, GUARD, RESERVES AND RETIRED MILITARY/VETERANS WHO HAVE NEVER RECEIVED BIKES FROM AFTA BEFORE.
LIMIT 2 BIKES MAXIMUM PER FAMILY!
MINIMUM AGE 6 FOR CHILDREN TO RECEIVE 18" BIKE. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY TODDLERS BIKES AND THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGES ALLOWED ON THE DAY OF PICKUP. DO NOT REQUEST A BIKE LARGER THAN YOUR CHILD CAN RIDE.
Type of Discount: Free Bicycle for Children of Active Military, Guard, Reserves AND Retired Military and Veterans, limit 2 Bicycles per Family. ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! If you have received bikes before, you are not eligible. Must be your immediate children receiving the bikes (no nephews, nieces, grandchildren, etc.)
AFTA-Cincinnati, with the help of our corporate sponsors, are giving away free bicycles to the children of Active Military, Guard, Reserves, Retired Military and Veterans in need of bicycles for their immediate children. AFTA-Cincinnati is also donating a Walmart gift card for each child to purchase a helmet with their new bicycle. There will also be The Cincinnati Ice Cream truck on site from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for the families attending. The Fairfax Police and AAA will be present with bicycle safety and other materials for the families attending.
Children must be at least 6 years old to receive an 18" bike. Bike sizes related to age/height. Please measure your child before selected a bike size on our website. If you select the wrong size, we will not be responsible for swapping them with another size. Each bike must be reserved in advance. If you have received bikes from us before, you are not eligible again. Please do not sign up for the WRONG SIZE BIKE if no bike is available in the correct size for your child. Your child must be able to test-ride the bike at the event.
- Limit 2 Free Bicycles per Family for the children of all Active Armed Forces, Guard, Reserves, Retired Military and Veterans, who have never received bicycles from us before.
- Register for up to 2 bicycles on the website. May register for 2 girls bikes or 2 boys bikes or one of each. MAX 2 Bikes per Family. Minimum Age 6 to receive 18" bike. We have no toddler's bikes. Please make sure your child is able to ride the bike as we will make no exchanges for sizes. Do not register for a bike that is too large if all the smaller ones are gone!
- Print the AFTA-Cincinnati voucher. If you get a voucher emailed to you, then you are confirmed for the bicycle(s) you selected. If you don't receive a voucher, you likely got shut out. You can verify this by checking your account profile to see if you actually got registered for a bicycle.
- Present the voucher with valid Active Military id/DD214 at the Walmart Supercenter Store, southside parking lot (look for a white tent and lots of bicycles!) at 4000 Redbank Rd.
- Pickup is from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 10, 2023. You must be there to receive the bicycle. It would be helpful if your children are also present. If you cannot be there, you may send a grandparent or other relative with the child and with your voucher/redacted copy of your military id.
- Remember - Your family must not have received bicycles from us in prior giveaways. The children receiving the bikes must be the children of Active duty (serving), Retired Military or Veteran parents, not children of siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, or family friends!
- Be sure to fill out the Survey completely when you register for the bicycles. We will need the name of of each child to receive a bicycle, and a parent's name and contact phone number (cell phone). Please make sure your complete contact information is updated on our website. If we need to reach you and cannot do so, your bicycle registration may be cancelled.
- Here's a general picture of the bikes below. Subject to bike availability, bikes may not exactly match these pictures but are provided for just a general guideline.
Please click on this icon above to see the bikes.
The bicycles will be given out as follows based on suggested age and height on the link above - but some general age info below may be helpful.
8 Available - Boys 18" Bikes - Age 6-7 Years
8 Available - Girls 18" Bikes - Age 6-7 Years
10 Available - Boys 20" Bikes - Age 8-10 Years
10 Available - Girls 20" Bikes - Age 8-10 Years
10 Available - Boys 24" Bikes - Age 11-13 Years
10 Available - Girls 24" Bikes - Age 11-13 Years
10 Available - Boys 26" Bikes - Age 14-17 Years
10 Available - Girls 26" Bikes - Age 14-17 Years
We will not have any toddlers trikes or bicycles. We expect each family to go to a store and determine the appropriate size bike for their child and then register for that size bike. If there are no bikes available in your child's size, please try again next year. Do not sign up for the wrong size bike to "hold a bike" for your child. There will be no exchange of bikes once you get there, so please do not disappoint your child by not abiding by our guidelines. Thank you.
WAITLIST - We will accept 2 families per bike size/gender on our waitlist. Once all bicycles are claimed, to get on the waitlist you must email us at [email protected]. If you get a confirmation email back from us, then you made the wait list.
CANCELLATIONS: The Cancellation Cutoff date is June 8, 2022 by 12:00 p.m. You can help out another military family if you have to cancel, by contacting us BEFORE June 8, 2022 at the email address below if you have to cancel your bicycle. Any bicycle not picked up by 1:00 p.m. on Saturday June 10th will be returned to Walmart!
4000 Redbank Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
USING OUR WEBSITE IS A PRIVILEGE WE PROVIDE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. IT IS NOT A RIGHT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.
Copyright 2023 by Armed Forces Tickets Association - Cincinnati
Get The Word Out