ARMED FORCES TICKETS ASSOCIATION - CINCINNATI
Your privacy is important to AFTA-Cincinnati. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AFTA-Cincinnati collects, and the ways in which AFTA-Cincinnati uses that personal information. In using our website (registering for tickets) you agree that all information you provide us is true and accurate and you agree to allow AFTA-Cincinnati to use your personal information in only the ways declared in this Privacy Statement. AFTA-Cincinnati will take all appropriate steps to ensure the privacy and safe-keeping of your personal information. Should you not wish your personal information to be used, stored or shared to our ticket partners, you may unsubscribe to our website at any time. You may also email or write us to request your removal from our website. Removal from our website results in complete discontinuation of our services.
Personal information collection
AFTA-Cincinnati may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, dates and times visited, tickets printed, etc.)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address, branch of military service/unit and other personal information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email address and other personal information); and
- any other information that you send to AFTA-Cincinnati, such as pictures, comments or feedback which may be posted on our website at our discretion.
Using personal information
AFTA-Cincinnati may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services, including providing your contact information to our ticket partners so you may attend events;
- publish information about you on the website when you provide pictures, comments or feedback;
- supply to you free or discount tickets for which you register;
- send you 501c3 donation letters for tax purposes; and
- send you newsletters or marketing communications.
Where AFTA-Cincinnati discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. No personal information that we collect will be released to third parties without your consent or written authorization.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AFTA-Cincinnati may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
AFTA-Cincinnati will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AFTA-Cincinnati will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information. AFTA-Cincinnati does not operate outside the United States of America, and only operates in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. Registrants on our website (members) may come from anywhere in the world, so long as they are Active Military of the United States of America or Veterans of any Military Force of the United States of America.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
The AFTA-Cincinnati.org website contains links to other websites.
AFTA-Cincinnati is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by postal mail to:
Armed Forces Tickets Association - Cincinnati
13 Woodcreek Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Phone: 513-841-2382, Staff Phone: 513-207-6944
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.
Copyright 2023 by Armed Forces Tickets Association - Cincinnati
Looking for someone participating in an event?